Come hear some of the top Christian government and ministry voices in America as they inspire and educate us on prayer, voting and engagement for the wellbeing of our nation. This national conference is designed just for you — the awakening church.
Christians around America are waking up. We can’t sit on the sidelines any longer. God is breaking down walls between denominations, races and generations and uniting us around a mission of prayer and action for the nation we love.
America needs us, the Body of Christ, to be fully awake and engaged.
Join us at the Wake UP! Conference, November 3-4, 2023 in Dallas/Fort Worth.We have a special promo code for Stream readers. Just put in THESTREAM for $15 off each ticket.
We are excited to be hosted by Cottonwood Creek Church and Pastor John Mark Caton in Allen, Texas, for an amazing Friday evening and all-day Saturday event.
This is our discipleship ministry Christians Engaged’s largest event each year and a unique experience where Jesus-loving government leaders and ministry leaders come together across denominational lines.
Not only are we going to hear from these amazing speakers who have important messages for America right now, but we are going to worship and pray together for our nation as one Church together. You don’t want to miss it!
Speakers at the 2023 Wake Up! Conference:
- Hon. Michele Bachmann — Dean of the Robertson School of Government at Regent University, former Member of Congress (2007-2015), and former Presidential Candidate (2012)
- Kelly Shackelford — President and CEO of First Liberty Institute (winner of the Coach Kennedy First Amendment Case), Constitutional Scholar, speaker and frequent guest on news shows
- Congressman Michael Cloud — U.S. Congressman (TX-27 — Victoria, Corpus Christi), Member of the House Appropriations Committee, and former media director at Faith Family Church.
- Billy Hallowell — Journalist and Commentator for the Washington Times and CBN News, Digital TV and Podcast Host, Author, Regular contributor to The Stream
- Senator Bryan Hughes — Texas State Senator (SD-01), Chairman of the Senate Committees on State Affairs and Jurisprudence, Pro-life and Religious Liberty hero in the Texas Legislature
- State Rep. Stephanie Borowicz — Pennsylvania State Representative (HD 76), strong Christian and pastor’s wife
- Kyle Lance Martin — Founder and CEO of Time to Revive, an evangelistic and teaching ministry now impacting the world, evangelist and teacher
- Bunni Pounds (myself) – Founder and President of Christians Engaged, former political consultant for 16 years, Bible Teacher, and author of the new book – Jesus and Politics (published by Frontline Books/Charisma House).
- Other speakers include Rev. Rafael Cruz, Kevin Freeman, Pastor John Mark Caton, Ben Quine, Kamryn Green, Terri Hasdorff, Hon. Scott Sanford, Pastor Dave Welch, Pastor Kason Huddleston, Aamon Ross, Hon. Matt Krause, Eugene Ralph, Bibi Loyola, Audrey Sol Loyola, Madysen Freeman, and Eugene Ralph Jr.
- Worship will be led by Klaus Kuehn and Bethany Stephens.
Panels and Breakout Sessions
The conference program will have headline speeches, but also dedicated discussion panels on how to disciple our families in this culture, politics 101, how to interact with your government officials, and how to watch our souls as we engage for America.
We will also have closed door “off the record” breakout sessions on Saturday morning to help you drill down on what you are passionate about and how to move forward practically to impact our nation. Join Members of Congress, county officials and organization leaders at these breakouts and ask all your questions.
- Impacting your county, city and school boards
- Impacting your state and federal governments
- Discipleship that is Needed in America
- Religious Liberty and Church Involvement
- Operating in the Kingdom and Politics
Last year at our second national conference we had 550 people in attendance. This year we are believing for hungry people from all over the nation to join us as we merge prayer, worship, inspiration, and education together. Join us!
The conference is only $55 for three power-packed, non-stop meetings or $250 for a VIP ticket which includes preferred seating, a VIP reception on Friday night — a special “advance” book signing for my new book — Jesus and Politics, and a luncheon featuring Senator Bryan Hughes, Rep. Stephanie Borowicz, and being emceed by Rev. Rafael Cruz.
We have a special promo code for The Stream readers. The full conference website is here. Just put in THESTREAM as a ticket promo code for $15 off each ticket. So that is even lower!
Bunni Pounds is president and founder of Christians Engaged — a ministry activating the Body of Christ to pray, vote, and engage regularly. Formerly a congressional candidate and 16-year political consultant, she is a motivational speaker and Bible teacher.
Her book, Jesus and Politics: One Woman’s Walk with God in a Mudslinging Profession, comes out nationally on Feb. 6, 2024, and is available for preorder.